MY FAMILY

                                 MY FAMILY

Name of each family     Their actions towards me       My action             Tasks

Michelle Aliganga           -My mum teaches  me how to be    -I do whatever she says    -I help her in
                                         matured and responsible             because I obey her       gardening  and other                                                                                                                                     household chores.    
                
Rey Aliganga -He buys the things  that I needed  -Same as my mom, I respect and obey him   -I  do                                                                                                                                            whatever he says
                                           
          


Sweesa Aliganga    -She teaches me girly things and   - I still respect her                   -I support her on 
 sometimes we don't agree on the same thing             even though we sometimes         doing what                                                                                             fight and she is the person that       she loves
                                                                                  I could come first when I needed



Genesis Aliganga -We are like cats and dogs,  -Sometimes I'm not a good               -I should guide 
                       we always fight even in public    sister because I am the one       him and tells him what
                                                                            always start the fight              is wrong or right



Chelsea Aliganga                                              -I always does everything to   -I'm not gonna make my 
                                                          make my parents proud but sometimes   parents disappoint of me
                                                          I do a lot of mistakes and
                                                          bad decisions in life.

PICTURE OF MY FAMILY

 -This picture was the picture of my family together with my aunt and my lola. 

No automatic alt text available.

What are your most unforgettable memory of your family?

   -The most unforgettable memory of my family is when we go on a vacation together with my cousins and even with my friends. I like that moment when my family are reunited (together).
  










                                       
                                                                                          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAPAPANAHONG ISYU: TEENAGE PREGNANCY

HALAGA NG BUHAY

RODOLFO CORNEJO: A FILIPINO CONTEMPORARY COMPOSER