PHOTOGRAPHY

 

“Photography is the modern version of painting” is what I would say about photography, in can have fun while performing with both. There are many reasons why people take pictures around them: it can be because they like taking pictures, because they adore the surroundings around them, or it may be because they had an experience they’ll never be able to forget and that they need something to remember that moment, but for me I think it’s all of them.

 

A peek of entertainment

Landscape

One of my pictures while we were having fun with my family in the seven seas waterpark. I couldn’t resist this sight when we first arrived and that we had so much fun during that time.




Detail that counts

Macro

This is the picture I took around our house; a beautiful yellow flower that. The surroundings near my home keeps myself stay strong and positive, it always calms me how nature is present everywhere and that I feel alive every time I see the green leaves and the unique flower colors.






Works of Man

Architecture

Lastly, this is the church of San Pedro Calungsod, I took the picture when we were attending mass and I was amazed with how the church was constructed. For me it was unique from the other churches that I saw, it really made we want to visit other churches even in provinces. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAPAPANAHONG ISYU: TEENAGE PREGNANCY

HALAGA NG BUHAY

RODOLFO CORNEJO: A FILIPINO CONTEMPORARY COMPOSER